A little gem of an island located in the Mamanuca group, Treasure Island Resort occupies the entire island giving it the real Fiji island atmosphere. You will arrive as a guest but will leave as a friend as the staff welcome you like family. Decadent days are spent relaxing on the beach, swimming or snorkeling in the tepid waters, enjoying the watersports, playing mini-golf or table tennis, beside the pool or just reading a book whilst lying in your hammock.
For the wedding ceremony, choose either a beach setting or for a truly romantic ceremony, the island chapel is simply gorgeous. With walls made entirely of glass, and a glass floor panel running the length of the aisle over sand and shells, you truly enjoy the tropical Fiji setting yet with the spiritual and traditional experience of a chapel wedding.
With just 67 bures all situated within just metres of the beachfront, Treasure Island is a perfect spot for an intimate and memorable island wedding.
Nuku Special Package
Nuku Special Package – F$2300.00 VIP
Professional Wedding Coordinator
Attention to detail with a personalized service
Marriage Celebrant / Minister
A Official Representative from the Registrar to officiate ceremony
Includes renewal of vows or blessing wedding certificate
Choice of Tropical Posy
Matching Buttonhole for Groom
Tropical Flower Arrangement for decoration
(2 Setup options to choose from-details -6 shepards hooks with mason jar pink ginger flowers, 6 bamboo round seats, vases with flowers at altar with drapes on tree with hanging chandelier or setup with arch on the beach)
Flower Shower after wedding ceremony – coordinated with guests or staffs
Includes Venue Hire Fees.
Complimentary Special Gift
Bottle of chilled sparkling wine
** Intimate Package mainly for Renewal of Vows (requires marriage certificate) or Couples who have Eloped – Blessing Wedding**
Dromu Ni Siga (Sunset) Wedding Package
Wedding cost & Enhancements
Bridal and Makeup
- Bridal makeup F$100
- Hair Pin up F$220
- Photography F$495
- Warrior Escort F$220
- Fijian Serenaders F$220
Book your Extras to compliment the day!
- Two Flower Girls – $225.00
- Flower Baskets for hire – F$15
- White Satin Flower Baskets for hire with Flowers F$20
- Flower Girl Bouquet F$70
- White Satin Ring Pillows for hire F$15
Bridal Beauty Package
- Bridal Pin ups & Make-Up – F$399
- Groups of 3 – F$660
- Extra Person – F$220pp
- Bridal Pin Up Only – F$250
- Groups of 3 – F$450
- Extra Person – F$150pp
- Bridal Make Up Only – F$120
- Groups of 3 – F$210
- Extra Person – F$90pp
Additional charges for Transport Apply
Cakes –Single Tier
- *Wedding Cake (1 Tier – Medium size)
- Medium Single tier cake with fresh crème – F$225.00
- *Entrance Wedding Arch with Bell Fresh Flower F$450
- *Bridesmaid Bouquet Tropical Bouquet F$100
- Best Man / Grooms Men Button Hole F$20
- Wedding Parasols (Umbrellas)
- Comes in white and beige F$7 each for hire for guests
- Bridal parasols in lace F$15 for hire
- Balinese Flags
- Comes in white F$12 each for hire
- Feather Pen for signing F$7 for hire
- *Special Wedding Cake (2 Tier – Medium size)
- Medium 2 tier cake with plastic icing– From F$460.00
- Fruit Cake-From F$560.00
Floral Archway A specially decorated fresh Floral Archway comprising of native flowers F$480
Acoustic Serenaders for Bridal entrance and signing of certificate F$450
Bridal Escort-with local village children Dressed traditionally Fijian children will escort bride to the ceremony from F$260
Fijian Warrior Escort Four Fijian warriors in traditional outfits will escort lady to the ceremony from F$300
Fijian Village Choir Local Fijian village choir will sing selected traditional wedding hymns from the lady’s arrival to the conclusion of the ceremony F$450
Traditional Costume Authentic Fijian wedding costumes for lady & gentleman hand pounded masi from F$420
Dinner Reception: DJ Services 4 Hours– F$1300 Bride & Groom Gifts (Bonboniere)
A range of gifts available –price upon request Table Enhancements/ Overhead Lighting – prices upon request Centre Pieces, Sashes, Beach Lanterns, Overhead lighting, Centre pieces, Signs for Photo Booth or Signage that carry special messages including chalk boards and much more – prices on request!
- Bridal Makeup and Hair Pin up , beautician will come in room.
- Photography Package consists of 36 shots printed and presented in a Tapa album with 72 shots in CD.
- Warrior Escorts are there pre and during wedding and a couple for a couple of shots only.
- Serenaders are for 30mins i.e. pre and during wedding only
- Transportation cost in not included in the quote.
What to prepare
- Wedding rings
- Your own wedding costume (we don’t have rental costume system)
Following is the legal document required to submit.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Single Status or Certificate of no legal impediment(Australia, New Zealand, U.K, U.S.A, and Canada are exempted)
- Divorce Certificate (if divorced)
- Death Certificate (if spouse died)
Please ensure the bride and groom are over 18 years old.
Please prepare above document written in English and
take original with you when you come to Fiji
setup at Hilton Resort for In-House Guests only
- 14-21 days prior to wedding day 20% of entire wedding cost
- 7-13 days prior to wedding day 50% of entire wedding cost Less then 7days 100% of entire wedding cost
A/C Name: Paradise Bride Limited
Bank Name: Australia and New Zeeland Banking Group Limited
Branch: Nadi, Fiji Islands (378 Queens Road, Nadi, Fiji Islands)
A/C Number: 05669851
SWIFT CODE – ANZBFJF
- A non-refundable deposit of F$370 to be paid within seven days after confirmation of the booking and balance of the package to be paid one month before your actual wedding date, this does not include the extra F$15 bank fees or credit card fee of 3.5%.
- A booking form will be sent to you in which we will need all information on the form to be filled and sent back to us. After filling the form, we will need the scanned originals of your legal documents to be sent to us Wedding ceremony is held on the beach or wedding turf.
- There will be no price reduction for non-utilization of items from the full package.
- Final confirmation is required to be completed 4 weeks prior to the wedding ceremony.
- The rates are subjected to change in case Government levies and taxation.
- All above rates are inclusive of tax.
- Valentines Day, Public Holidays and Sunday requests attract a surcharge of F$150